Seattle Bankruptcy Lawyer
If the above issues sound familiar to you, it is probably time to speak with an attorney. Debt relief is available, and most people find that they qualify for bankruptcy.
What Can Bankruptcy Do For Me?
I am Seattle bankruptcy attorney Ruth Nelson, and I have been helping families solve their financial burdens through bankruptcy since 1986. As your lawyer, I will explain your legal options under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and help you decide if filing is right for you. Together, we can eliminate your debt, get you back on track and get you a fresh start on your financial well-being.
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop wage garnishments
- Stop legal judgments against you
- Obtain debt relief from payday loans, credit cards, medical bills and more
- Assess options in foreclosure and bankruptcy
Why Choose Me As Your Bankruptcy Lawyer?
Most people feel immediately optimistic after their first consultation with me. I truly care about my clients, and I am committed to your service until we find a resolution. I believe in offering a private, convenient way to help you get the debt relief you need:
- I offer a free initial phone consultation
- I answer my phone between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Whenever you call, you talk to me and only me. I work out of my home office and set my own schedule, so when you talk to me or meet with me, you will know I have time for you.
- I take appointments six days a week and evenings until 6:30 p.m.
- I offer a low, flat Chapter 7 bankruptcy fee of $895.00. (Court costs are not included.)
- I offer an affordable $100 down to start your bankruptcy process.
- I accept cash, checks and money orders.
- You will work directly with me on your matter. That gives me the chance to know and understand every aspect of your bankruptcy and financial situation.
- I can point you in the direction of quality Washington state credit counselors and debtor education agencies.
Contact An Everett Debt Relief Attorney
Cash, Checks And Money Orders Accepted
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.